There are many ways for you to offer us your support:
Leave a comment
We want to connect with you and hear what you think. So Let us know you’re out there! We want to discuss and interact with other tiny house enthusiasts,as well as to communicate with our family and friends to keep them informed about our journey.
Make a Donation
If you find that you consistently come back to our blog again and again, and you have the funds, consider making a donation to help us start building our tiny home. We’re on a tight budget so any amount helps and is sincerely appreciated.
Check out our Affiliate Links
We have an ad-free website, however, you will notice a few affiliate links on the sidebars of our site. If you make a purchase through our links, we earn a commission, without it affecting your cost in any way.
- Help with electrical, plumbing and propane work
- General construction advise and help
- advice on wall framing
- Anyone who wants to learn more about tiny houses and to lend a hand—all are welcome!
- 20ft x 8ft Trailer
- Foam board / spray foam insulation
- Reclaimed / leftover wood flooring
- Cedar siding
- metal roofing
- Framing and finish nail guns
- Framing nailer
- Skill Miter Saw
- Clamps- assorted
- Porter Cable Circular saw
- Jig Saw
- Assorted small hand tools
- Table Saw
- Drill Bits (various & specilty)
Click here to contact me if you wish to donate tools, or other building materials.